Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DEONAT Mineral Stick Review



my new found buddy

I have been using this for quite some time and it doesn't fail me like any body else shown on TV. This is natural, preservative free, and most of all it helps me smoothen my underarms. 

No jokes.

Our body is meant to sweat but not to stink so, don't be shy when you have wet under arms (it's normal). 
 
Aliminum Chlorohydrate (which is present to modern deodorant and anti-perspirant), if contained in body for long time, will cause danger to our health. 

Using whitening anti-perspirant will just worsen the case of your underarm and it leaves you uncomfortable and expired after a long and heavy day. True? 
 
So, I switched to Deonat and it is just so good, what you see is what you get and experience. What they claim is indeed ALL TRUE.

"No smell, no residue, and chemical free" 

No comments:

Post a Comment